Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh what love 
         the Father has lavished on His bride!

letters and old photos are some of my favorite things to collect.  so full of expression and story.   

the letter that is pierced through this arrow reads, "a valentine message from Clara".  i looked up the name Clara in my name book and it said, 

"Brilliant and Shining Light"... 
the verse for Clara is Ps. 36:9 
For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.

i was already in love with this visual, and then it went even deeper.  i thought how the person who created it probably had no idea what the name Clara meant, or maybe they did.

He's done everything he needed to do to win our love... yet He still chases, pursues.  He knows we make diligent search too...  there is seed in ALL of God's creation that knows where it originated and it groans for it's source.  but our heart follows our treasure and sometimes we place our value in dim places.  i've looked away, been dazzled by counterfeit... and been melted by his amazing love pulling me hard into him and breathing Isaiah 49:16 deep into my skin, "see, you are here.. inscribed in the palms of my hands.."

his love is his light... and in his light, we... see... light!

may your heart be pierced with the flame of "Brilliant and Shining LIGHT"!  may it invade your mind, your soul, your spirit, your body... may it shift every cell, and regenerate and redeem your days. 

I'm my beloved's and he is mine! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for opening your heart to us all! Yes, His love is the one true love that never fails! It's wonderful to be in love and to be loved back....having our earthly mate to love is great, but even greater to have our eternal Father to love us even more. Jill, I so cherish every blog.... they cause me to look inward at my attitude towards every day events. Thank you bunches! Big Hugs, Melissa Wright

    ReplyDelete